Senior QA Automation Engineer
Eshcol Global has collaborated with several reputable businesses to assist them in sourcing talent. As a result, we are constantly looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are willing to take on challenging positions in reputed organizations. Therefore, if you are a competent individual and passionate about taking on exciting assignments, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you with an appropriate assignment.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputed company in IT Product Space that offers flexible work culture, adequate learning opportunities, and fast-paced career growth.
Our Client is currently seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on real projects, state of the art software testing technologies and gain authentic job experience, we invite you to join our client’s team and work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment and be an advocate for our test automation services. This job has a well-defined career path with standard benefits.
- A minimum of 5+ years of automation testing experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Ability to understand Test Requirements and analyze the Application under Test (AUT).
- Evaluation and Acceptance of Requirements as Complete
- Work on a pilot/POC of the client application with sample test cases and provide detailed demo to the client to obtain the acceptance
- Extensive experience in developing automation scripts with a variety of automation approaches and tools (Selenium, TestComplete, Cucumber, UFT, etc)
- Understanding and implementation of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Build and maintain Automated test suite and scripts
- Co-ordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues and provide technical direction and feedback
- Strong working experience with any of the scripting languages like Jscript, VB Script, C#, Python, etc
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Publish quality statistics, defects report, etc after each milestone achievement with quality deliverables
- Practical experience with REST API testing using automation tools
- Test Management usage on JIRA/ALM/Zephyr
- Proven experience in working with Android and iOS automation
- Extensive experience in automating the Integration, End-to-end test cases.
- Setting up Code standards and Code Reviews
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience with Selenium-WebDriver based tools
- Working experience with Python/Java and GIT or any other version control tool
- Practical experience with Web services (REST based)
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, cross browser testing End to End and mobile testin